blog home of..

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
Pokemon Fridays

Click to listen!

Minecraft Mondays SewAlong

Powered by Blogger.

Fun Fabric Shops


 photo wintercloth_zps928f3480.jpg

............................

Up 4 Grabs!

Seriously I think it needs stitches
Seriously I think it needs stitches

My Blog List

Monday, May 9, 2016

Minecraft Mondays #17: Zombie Villager

Happy Monday Mining Friends!



This week it's the Zombie Villager. I can't believe we're 17 weeks in, and on the last row. When I started it seemed like this would take forever, but time has flown by. I feel like I say that every week now, but it's true.




For Zombie Villager you'll need two shades of green, some dark gray and a tiny bit of red and white.



Cutting:

Darker Green: (1) 3 1/2 x 5"

Lighter Green: (1) 2 x 3 1/2"
               (3) 2 x 4"
               (2) 3 1/2 x 5"
               (1) 5 x 12 1/2"

Dark Gray: (1) 2 x 4"
           (1) 2 x 12 1/2"

Red: (1) 2 x 4"

White: (1) 2 x 4"


Prep:

Stitch a 2 x 4" rectangle of red, white and lighter green together as shown below.


Cut in half to form (2) of the following 2 x 5" units.


Stitch (2) 2 x 4" of lighter green and a 2 x 4" rectangle of dark gray together as shown below.


Cut in half to form (2) of the following 2 x 5" units.



Assembly: Using your preassembled units from the steps above and your cut pieces, assemble in order of the numbered arrows.




Zombie Villager! :D



And I finally made Gold Steve from last week. My son was getting a little impatient. ;)




And I haven't done a show & tell from IG in a while. Here are some blocks spotted over there. :D















Thanks for sharing! I'm sorry if I missed anyone. Don't forget to tag your blocks #minecraftmondays and/or #minecraftquilt. I still can't believe we're on the last row!



I've been feeling pretty scattered. I have lots of things going on this week. I'm working on a Jane's Cross quilt for Lila Tueller with her new line of fabric and it's supposed to be done by next weekend! Yikes!


The Riley Blake solids quilt is off being quilted. (whew!)


Our school's Literacy Night is this coming Thursday, and we are busy doing all kinds of things for that. Packing up the favors, finishing up last minute decorations, and ordering copies. This is the passport for this year. When the kids get all the stations blacked out, they can turn it in for a chance to win a Barnes & Noble gift card.


We are attempting to build a castle out of boxes. This is my partner in crime's garage.. ha!


And this past Friday was my stop on the Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks blog tour. Their spring issue is out now. Click over to that post if you'd like to enter the giveaway. I will pick the winners next Friday. There are four prizes up for grabs.


Have a great week! I'm off to run around like a crazy person!

xoxo


2 comments...:

I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of S$70,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at urgentloan22@gmail.com

1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:__________

Regards.
Managements
Email Us: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Well isn't that a tempting offer from Mrs Irene Query?!!!

Love Gold Steve!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe

Mascot

Mascot
Buster the Newfie 2009-2017

......................

Vol. 10

Vol. 11

Vol. 12

Vol. 13

Vol. 14

Vol. 15