blog home of..

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
Pokemon Fridays

Click to listen!

Minecraft Mondays SewAlong

Powered by Blogger.

Fun Fabric Shops


 photo wintercloth_zps928f3480.jpg

............................

Up 4 Grabs!

Seriously I think it needs stitches
Seriously I think it needs stitches

My Blog List

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

KaleidoScrap Quilt

I have another finish to share today.  It's another design I did for Triangles on a Roll called KaleidoScrap.  Because it looks like a kaleidoscope to me, and I made it all out of Riley Blake Scraps from the Super Scraptastic Scrap Eater quilt, with the exception of a couple of other scraps.

The bright, colorful basics are so happy!  

I tacked it to the fence in our backyard on an overcast day, and I wish it was overcast every time I needed to take a picture of a quilt! It made the colors really stand out!



Looking back now, I'm not sure I ever blogged about Super Scraptastic Scrap Eater.  I made it to go to spring market with Riley Blake, out of all of their basic lines.. dots, quatrefoile, solids, shades, gingham, holidays, etc.  

It was a lot of fun to make. The white triangles look like teeth to me.  


Both patterns are in my Craftsy shop and both have sizes ranging up to king.

Here's a preview of another quilt I'll have to share soon.  It's called Homestead Betty.  It's an epic red and white sampler. :) All of these quilts will be at Quilt Market and Festival in the Triangles on a Roll booth. Leaving next Wednesday. Exciting but scary!


Gonna try to line up some giveaways for when I'm gone.

Happy Tuesday!! Thanks for popping in!

xoxo

5 comments...:

Cath said...

Lovely quilts Kelli!

Cute quilts! Have fun in Houston.

Great quIlts Keli.....enjoy your trip

So excited for you!! Getting to be in a huge quilt "show"! What a cool honor! Wish I could just drop in & see you there AND see all the beautiful quilts. Quilting is one of those things on my bucket list of stuff to do. One day.

Helen L said...

I love your Kalidascrap quilt! I saw on the Craftsy site that you need the triangle papers for it. What size do you need? Thanks, H in Healdsburg

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe

Mascot

Mascot
Buster the Newfie 2009-2017

......................

Vol. 10

Vol. 11

Vol. 12

Vol. 13

Vol. 14

Vol. 15