Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2016 (55)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (31)
- Japanese x&+ Blocks
- Ric Rac Designs by Jodie~More Market Fun!
- Friday Finish! Mod GeoCruiser..
- Make it Right Challenge Project
- More fun at Quilt Market
- Quilt Market Photos..
- School House and Sample Spree~Market Day Two
- Quilt Market Day 1~Behind the Scenes
- Winner of the SMS giveaway and Mother's Day Bits
- I Give You.. "THE BIRD" :)
- It's Giveaway Day!!
- Mystery Project for Art Gallery Challenge
- Fabric Tuesday on WIP Wednesday just in time for R...
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2012 (89)
My Blog List
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
(pssst... look who we met!)
Tula Pink's booth is near Beth's. She and her mom are so sweet and we had lots of fun visiting a little bit with them! Her mom was binding away on one of the quilts. That butterfly quilt in the background is so stunning, I can't even tell you.. It was quilted by Angela Walters, and is so amazing and gorgeous.. everything about it.
Valori Wells was setting up her booth, which is near Beth's too, and was kind enough to let me take a photo. :)
Lots of construction going on all around! Saw tons and tons of crates coming in at the loading docks and on forklifts.
Lots of familiar names.
Even Craftsy is here..
Lots and lots of others..
Loved seeing all of the crates. :)
This one was a favorite..
And no.. the men's room is NOT in the C&T crate. ;)
More to come..along with lots of photos. Stay tuned. :) Tomorrow is more set up.. School House, and Sample Spree.