- ► 2016 (55)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (86)
- Let's Celebrate! Do You Like to Win Fabric??
- Friday Night Sew-In Results
- Time for the Blogger's Quilt Festival!
- WIP Progress.. Union Jack and Fresh Baby
- i-Donkey Phone Case
- Fresh Baby Top
- A Pink Chalk Giveaway..
- It's About Time!!
- WIP's and Squishy Mail
- Reubenita the Fashionista--a Friday Finish
- JACK top is done! .. and a donkey.
- ▼ October (11)
My Blog List
confessions of a fabric addict, see vanessa craft, TGIFF@What a Hoot!, Ladybird Ln., Project Queen, six sisters' stuff, sew happy geek, such a sew and sew, the dedicated house
Yep, I'm a first time visitor......thanks for the welcome.
This is a sweet little quilt, and I like the ruffle. I've done a couple on small quilts, but never tried satin. I really like that !
Stop by and see my quilt too if you catch a free couple of minutes, won't you. Have fun browsing around. I hope you win something !
(And, wow, 7 quarters for $7.oo ! ! ! )