- ► 2016 (55)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (86)
- Let's Celebrate! Do You Like to Win Fabric??
- Friday Night Sew-In Results
- Time for the Blogger's Quilt Festival!
- WIP Progress.. Union Jack and Fresh Baby
- i-Donkey Phone Case
- Fresh Baby Top
- A Pink Chalk Giveaway..
- It's About Time!!
- WIP's and Squishy Mail
- Reubenita the Fashionista--a Friday Finish
- JACK top is done! .. and a donkey.
- ▼ October (11)
My Blog List
It's been a WIP since it was started in February, and now eight months later, it is finally a finish! Whew. What a weight lifted off. Figuratively and literally. I think it's an even bigger beast than the Jacks. It took most of the afternoon to get it bound. And that was doing it by machine. It would take me forever to finish it by hand.
No one here to hold it up for me so had to bust out the ladder, get some hangers and hang it on some tree branches. After the dog was safely secured in the garage. ;)
- Swoon by Thimble Blossoms
- Friends and Flowers fabric line by Mary Engelbreit
- 80x80 in. (Mine is slightly bigger b/c I goofed and cut the sashing a little wider than it said to.)
- Backing and binding are Welcome to Bear Country red polka dots.
- Quilted by Top Stitchers in Sonoma, CA.
*finish it up friday, manic monday @ sewhappygeek, tgiff, sew & tell friday, can i get a whoop whoop, laff, craftionary, crafty soiree, ladybird lane, oneshetwoshe, project queen, do something crafty, strut your stuff, sunday showcase, the dedicated house, anything blue friday*
p.s. Pink Chalk Gift Certificate giveaway here.
How good you must feel to finish such a beautiful quilt. 8mnths you say? I wish I could do one in that short time. The one I'm trying to finish at the moment, I started (drum roll please) 30yrs ago,yes 30yrs ago.:0)
Now you know you are a fast quilter.
I am visiting from Craftionary. :)
Oh, Kelli, it's positively gorgeous! Exquisite! The colors are just perfect. I'm trying to guess its size... and can't. I love that your photos show how it's made. I guessed it much, much more difficult than squares and triangles. Truly, it's just beyond beautiful! Thanks for sharing it and congratulations on finishing it.
It's sooooo pretty! I love the colors and pattern. Makes me wish I knew how to do that.
I would love to have you stop by ‘Or so she says…’ today and share some of your great ideas with my readers! The ‘Your Great Idea’ link party runs every Sat through Tuesday. Hope to see you there! http://www.oneshetwoshe.com
* Also, we’ve got a great giveaway going on with over $500 in prizes!