blog home of..

Click to listen!

Minecraft Mondays SewAlong

Powered by Blogger.

Fun Fabric Shops


 photo wintercloth_zps928f3480.jpg

.......

.......

Quilt and Sew Shop

Up 4 Grabs!

Seriously I think it needs stitches
Seriously I think it needs stitches

My Blog List

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day, Blog Changes & Donktober

I was just blog reading and came across this post @ Missy Mac Creations.  About Donktober.  
Donktober


Which reminded me that I won a  pattern for a little stuffed donkey a while back.  Reuben the Donkey to be exact. You can find the pattern here. How cute is he?  Someday I will make him.. if not this Donktober, then one of these days!


pic from Vintage Ric-Rac

I didn't get a lot done this weekend, but I did work a little on the Jack Attack sashing, and a LOT on some blog changes. UGH!!

It started innocently enough, looking at cute free blog buttons..one thing led to another, and I found THE perfect template *swoon*, and in the process of importing it I managed to "break" my blog.  Yes, you can do that.. it kept saying blog broken and just showing a big broken blogger symbol on the screen...Eventually I was able to rescue it, and long story short, it's a whole new place, and I went a bit crazy with tabs.  So many possibilities!  I stopped just short of adding a "What I had for dinner.." tab. ;)

Almost done with the Jack Attack sashing, only three more strips to sew on, and then the top will be done.  If you've never done a quilt-along with Lynne @ Lily's Quilts, you totally should!  It's been great!  Going to go and link up with her for Fresh Sewing Day. September flew by!





Lily's Quilts

Happy Monday!!
xo

20 comments...:

shez said...

kelli that donkey is so cute.xx

I agree - September flew by! I love seeing all these Union Jacks!

Collette said...

oh how cute is that wee donkey! x

AlyceB said...

I think I'm seriously in shock at how fast September went! Cute donkey - hurry up and make one!! ;)

YOUR JACK ATTACK LOOKING FABULOUS!!

Ellen said...

Your blog looks great - I love the picture of Buster at the bottom! I had a very challenging September and I am looking forward to a fabulous October.

Kristan said...

The blog looks great! That donkey is really adorable. I need to get in gear with my Jacks!

Debbie said...

Oh I like your Jack blocks! Very fun!

I love the changes you made to our blog. And the donkey is adorable! :)

Remington said...

The donkey is SO cute!

You have got to sew up that donkey, absolutely adorable. :)

Patti said...

Fantastic job on your blog makeover, Kelli! Love the donkey too!

Maria said...

I agree you do need to make that cute donkey...

Pleeeeeease make the donkey!!

Oh yes, you must make that wee donkey! Erin's given Laura a donkey to bring on our trip, but with me bringing Jack, we're a bit worried we're going to end up with a herd of little bonkeys... ;o)

Jody said...

Bog looks great, as do your blocks!! Your experience is why I have changed NOTHING on my blog for forever!! (I'm a quilter, not a computer literate person!)

I like your new fresh blog layout (and it´s good for you that you live so far away because I might be tempted to 'borrow' your Jack Attack Quilt *lol*)

Your blog looks great--glad you got it fixed. Union Jack looks really cool! And speaking of cool, if it is really October why is it a stinkin' 102 degrees in California??

Michele said...

Sorry your blog was broken.......it looks great now. I've had something like that happen before, so frustrating! That is one cute donkey :-)

Hi Kelli! You are right...September did fly by! Love the new blog look. Yes, I do know what you mean...finally I gave up and had someone with a bit more html experience help me out. Love that donkey! Hugs to Buster!
xo
Jeanne

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe

Mascot

Mascot
Buster the Newfie

......................

Vol. 10

Vol. 11

Vol. 12

Vol. 13

Vol. 14