- ► 2016 (55)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (86)
- ▼ 2012 (89)
My Blog List
- A. is in love with his blah blah pillow case. So angelic when they're sleeping. Though he seems to be entering a new stage where he doesn't prefer to be so angelic when he's awake. lol Definitely getting more independent.
- Tee Ball has started--first practice.. this is his first time to play.
- First game..
- During "W" week at preschool, the teacher asked my hub to come in and talk about wings, and airplanes in general. He set up a mock cockpit for the kids, and gave a little talk. It was fun. The kids' five year old questions were so cute and funny. "Mr. Chris, what if the wings fall off the plane?" "Mr. Chris, what if the compass on the plane breaks and you forgot to bring one with you?"
- Oh, and it was our anniversary last weekend, too, so we celebrated in San Francisco, dinner and a show. We saw comedian Jim Gaffigan perform.
- Oh, and my parents flew in last Saturday to stay for two weeks. As I type, there is some kind of "paper airplane championship" happening downstairs in the living room.
If you need a laugh:
Wow Kelli you have ahd a very busy week.
Yes I do have the same mishaps as you. Sewing blocks the wrong way and broken needles stuck in the bobbin case...But we just keep plodding along ah!!
Pleased you had a lovely Anniverary Dinner and your little one is getting out there and play Tee Ball.
Wow you have been busy...Happy Anniversary!...nice block even if it did misbehave a bit...so I run over pins and they bend and break needles but I've never had one (yet) go down into the bobbin case!! good thing you know how to operate needle nosed pliers and perform emergency surgery...the childrens' questions made me laugh...the things they think of!...enjoy your parents' visit...
Happy Anniversary!! I'm seen Jim before - too funny! Your son is so darn cute. Love the picture of him as a fielder. Thanks for sharing about your husband and the pre-school kids. Really sweet isn't it? Did you run downstairs and make a paper airplane that flew the best? LOL!!
You certainly have been busy! We are busy with sports too! So many fun times to come :-) Ah, yes I have certainly had my share of sewing maching mishaps.....sometimes my fault and sometimes it is the fault of my machine! I hope it didn't see me type that LOL!!
Hi, Kelli. And I was in San Francisco May 2--our paths almost crossed! Really liked your pillow cases with the cool fabrics, especially the blah fabric (clever). And I sew over pins all the time, occasionally they break, but I've never had one go into the bobbin case. Your bee block is really cute, too--adorable fabrics.