- ► 2016 (55)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (86)
- more Kickin'Stash blocks & a new quilt shop!
- new projects and fmq practice
- Pee-Wee Parade Winner
- Swoon-DONE! Plus a Buster moment.
- Giveaway News--Please Read!
- FQ Pack/Blog-Hop Giveaway!!
- New Favorite Scrap Pattern
- Swoons 8 & 9...CHECK!
- Back on the Swoon Wagon
- Magazine Cover (+Swoon#7)
- Leap Day Winner and Thursday Think Tank
- ▼ March (11)
My Blog List
- Look who's discovered that it's fun to watch TV upside down. Did you do this as a kid? (I did.) :o)
- Remember the allergic reaction I had that left my hands burning and itching like MAD?! Well, it's gone now, and in the healing process, the skin on my hands has started peeling like crazy! So weird. Little flecks of skin coming off and sometimes big pieces. Ew, right? I think it's almost all done now. I hope that NEVER happens to me again!
- I finished SWOON #7!!! Thanks for the encouragement! (you know who you are) :o) Here's a preview. I'll post about it later, this post is getting kind of long! Maybe I'll finish another and have TWO to post!
P.S. Beth is giving away a copy of Quilter's World Magazine @ her blog Eva Paige Quilt Designs. Head over and enter. :)
Kelli, Congrats to you on your block making it into the quilt. How exciting! Congrats to Beth as well on the Cover shot. I will have to run to the store and get that issue! I have made many new friends through my blog as well! Wonderful thing the internet and blogging! (when it is used for good) Glad your hands are better!
Gracious -- watching TV upside-down is definitely for the very young -- it would give me a headache, now!! And I get that allergy thing on my hands, occasionally. We haven't figured out what it's from, but it has the same end results and leaves me hands looking icky for a couple of days! Then it's all better! Weird! :)