- ► 2016 (55)
- ► 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (86)
- Leap Day Giveaway & Blog Hop
- A non-Swoon Doggie Post
- Swoon #6 brought to you by a cancer PSA
- Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!
- swooning along in the sick house..
- Sunday Swoon #4
- FNSI Swoon Edition
- Swoon #2, and a GIVEAWAY!!!!
- My FIRST Swoon is done! :o)
- Friday Progress Report-YAY!
- Sew Failing To Sew!
- A Swoon-y & Pinteresting Week.
- ▼ February (12)
My Blog List
I had a hard time getting a decent photo of the four of them together.
We'll just have to see how they all look together in the end. I'm cutting one now that will have black for the star color and red as the second color.
I can't believe I'm starting #5 of nine. I might actually finish a quilt in 2012! Yay! Oh wait..if I celebrate too soon, I'll jinx it. :o)
Things I'm thankful for today:
- My allergic reaction/itchy spots are going away!! Hooray!
- I'm thankful for my favorite little pirate who likes to sneak into my photos.
- I'm thankful for the message he left for me all by himself on his chalkboard after he saw that I'd left him one. *real life swoon* He said "I sounded it OUT Mommy!" I love the spelling. HAPY VALnTiMe TOO MOMME. It almost looks like one of those blogger comment verification codes. haha
- I'm thankful that when I get in the car to drive it after my husband has driven it, I don't have to readjust the seat. Even though he is 6" taller than me. We've decided his super hero name would be "Torso-Man". :o)
Ooh, your swoon's coming along nicely. Love the love note, and what's wrong with the sPelINg? ;o)
I'd be the reverse of your husband, I have the leg length of my 5'10" dad, and the torso length of my 5' mum - yeah, that makes me mostly leg (and chest, but that's another story), I just wish they were actually nice legs lol Still, I don't need to adjust the seat if I ever drive dad's car :oD
Well frankly I like broken records! I LOVE that your baby boy wrote to you on the chalkboard --- OH! And, I am jealous that you are swooning, I so need to swoon. Someday, after I am done making baby then yes I am going to do that just for myself. xo B