Friday, January 20, 2012

FNSI & Pin Cushion Parade

Tonight is....
...sign-ups are over at Crafty Vegas Mom.


I plan to tackle these blocks..
for EvaPaige Quilt Design's Scrappy New Year group quilt project.


I'm also jumping into a Pin Cushion Parade at Love Laugh Quilt because I love a cute pin cushion! Not that I have any cute ones to show..  Here is the sad extent of my pin cushion collection:
She's old and she's faithful. :o)
I do have one other one, that mostly just sits on our computer desk..it's a cute little chair.


But though I only have two at this time, I have been finding lots of pin cushion inspiration online and in books, and have been hoping to get a couple, at least, made this year.  This really simple one I saw on Pinterest and I just LOVE it.


I actually downloaded a free pattern for this one a few months ago, and then saw this version on Pinterest from bhg.com.


Here are some photo inspirations of cute pin cushions I've found in books and on Pinterest.  



Maybe if I finish my scrappy blocks for tonight's Sew-In, I can start on a pin cushion.  Looking forward to sewing with you all, and if you love pin cushions, too, head over to Love Laugh Quilt to see them all. :o)

12 comments...:

beth said...

Thanks for linking up! There's always MORE inspiration than there is TIME!

Bev C said...

Hello Kelli,

Good luck with your block sewing and pin cushion making.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

sunny said...

I started with only one old faithful, but then I joined a pincushion swap, and I've recieved several as extra little tuck-ins in other swaps. You'll be amazed by how they multiply. I really like the "Please enter PIN".

lindaroo said...

Aw, your poor little tomato needs some companions! I see you have lots of inspiration, I hope you find time to make yourself something you love!

I've been wanting to make some of those pincushions, but just do not know where to start...too many to choose from. Get started so I know where to start. :)

Maria said...

Have fun sewing yur scrappy blocks and I look forward to seeing your fun pincushions too.

Sandy said...

I love the pincushions. They are all so cute! Have fun during your Friday Night Sew-in.

Michelle said...

Ha... I have some of those pincushions on my list too... looking forward to seeing your scrappy blocks!

How cute! I love those tomatoes :)
Great inspiration too!

Hi Kelly, how nice your pincushions! You have so many cute projects! and the chair looks so fun! Greetings, Rose Marie

Love all those pin cushions - have fun deciding what you're going to make!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Buy Me a Coffee

Shop My Store

Shop My Store
Patterns & Quilty Gifts

Easy-to-Piece, Beginner and Confident Beginner Friendly Quilt Patterns

SHOP ACCUQUILT!

SHOP ACCUQUILT!
Team GO Getter!

Click or Scan

gift guide

Can't find what you're looking for?

Follow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin Follow me on Feedly
Powered by Blogger.

Fabric for One Giant Stitch

Fun Block Ideas

Have a Question?

Latest Instagrams

Come Sew Along!

Harry Potter Sew Along Fabric Kit

Background

Come Sew Along!

Pokemon Sew Along Fabric Kit

Come Sew Along!

Minecraft Sew Along Fabric Kit

My Latest Pins

Fun Fabric Shops


 photo wintercloth_zps928f3480.jpg

............................