blog home of..

Click to listen!

Minecraft Mondays SewAlong

Powered by Blogger.

Fun Fabric Shops


 photo wintercloth_zps928f3480.jpg

.......

.......

Quilt and Sew Shop

Blog Archive

Up 4 Grabs!

Seriously I think it needs stitches
Seriously I think it needs stitches

My Blog List

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Quick Picture post

Just a quick photo to share today..


This is perhaps my favorite moment of our vacation..  It took place at the "Grand Gathering".. which I'll explain later.


Arm in arm with Goofy (swoon) AND my sonny (double swoon) who is holding Goofy's finger...  during a mother/son slash father/daughter dance.




The happy in my eyes says it all. One of our family's best nights EVER. :)


Happy Sunday to you all!!

5 comments...:

LOVE THIS! Gosh, I miss Disney. Ah, the happiest place on Earth...

Melody said...

Lovely to see you having so much fun.

Kathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kelli :)

Glad you had such a great time! I have been at DL, Florida, once when I was a teenager, I am sure I would enjoy it now a lot again!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe

Mascot

Mascot
Buster the Newfie

......................

Vol. 10

Vol. 11

Vol. 12

Vol. 13

Vol. 14