blog home of..

Click to listen!

Minecraft Mondays SewAlong

Powered by Blogger.

Fun Fabric Shops


 photo wintercloth_zps928f3480.jpg

.......

.......

Quilt and Sew Shop

Blog Archive

Download a Pattern

Up 4 Grabs!

Seriously I think it needs stitches
Seriously I think it needs stitches

My Blog List

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Fun

I was going to blog about this quilt tonight:


..but I spent all afternoon with:


at a birthday party held here:


..for my son's little "bestie" from preschool who just turned 5.


If you've ever been to Chuck E. Cheese, you'll understand why I can't hear very well, have a headache, and just need a rest. ;)  It was a lot of fun, though, and my little one had a blast.  It was his first time there.  I don't know how we've managed to get him to almost 5 years old and NEVER have taken him there, but I have a feeling now that he's been, we'll probably be going back.  But during the week maybe.  When it's not so crowded and not so noisy.  That place is like a birthday party mecca for kids.. there were at least 4 other parties going on at the same time.  Wow. Bet all the kids are sleeping good tonight!

0 comments...:

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe

Mascot

Mascot
Buster the Newfie

......................

Vol. 10

Vol. 11

Vol. 12

Vol. 13

Vol. 14