blog home of..

Click to listen!

Minecraft Mondays SewAlong

Powered by Blogger.

Fun Fabric Shops


 photo wintercloth_zps928f3480.jpg

.......

.......

Quilt and Sew Shop

Blog Archive

Up 4 Grabs!

Seriously I think it needs stitches
Seriously I think it needs stitches

My Blog List

Monday, August 15, 2011

Pillowcase-palooza

It doesn't get much more fun than this.  Almost-instant gratification.  And soo much fun picking out the happy fabrics and color combinations.  I made these for a purpose, but sure wouldn't have minded keeping a couple of them:


I heart the monsters.. they really got the ball rolling and fueled my obsession.



My 4 y.o. Mickey Mouse obsessed son lobbied hard to keep this one.


 ....


I think the sweets one is my fave.


...



 The pinks were some of my favorites, too.







I heart the owls.. I think I could be happy pairing up fabrics and making pillowcases all day long.



Some boyish ones, to go with the girlie ones.







I want to sew something now!  We have been in the middle of getting our spare room ready to paint, and I haven't been able to sew here lately.  Having some withdrawals right now. :(  

4 comments...:

ga447 said...

Pillow cases are so much fun to make and you have great fabrics. I have to make 3 of them real soon.

Remington said...

Beth here....awesome pillowcases....I had never thought of that for the grandkids....I LOVE your blog!

All of these are so cute. I think my fav is the Buzz Lightyear one. I love making the pillowcases and they are so much more fun to sleep on. I made some for my daughter and son-in-law, and found out he won't sleep unless he has his special pillowcase. Smart kid, I won't sleep unless I have one of my special ones too.

Can't wait to see your room.

Your pillow cases are super cute!!
I wish I knew how to make them.
Have a great week.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe

Mascot

Mascot
Buster the Newfie

......................

Vol. 10

Vol. 11

Vol. 12

Vol. 13

Vol. 14