blog home of..

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
Pokemon Fridays

Click to listen!

Minecraft Mondays SewAlong

Powered by Blogger.

Fun Fabric Shops


 photo wintercloth_zps928f3480.jpg

............................

Blog Archive

Up 4 Grabs!

Seriously I think it needs stitches
Seriously I think it needs stitches

My Blog List

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Paying it forward....

Hooray, hooray!






"Miss-Not-So-Many Blog-friends" :) (that's me *wink*).... found three people to play PIF with!  Being pretty new here, I had to do a little searching, BUT, I found them.  Three willing people, who don't know me, or have any idea if I can sew or am very creative, have agreed to receive something handmade by me. Oh, the pressure to make something good for them! :) BUT, I have never done anything like this before so I am really looking forward to it!  What to make, what to make? Hmm.  Will have to get the wheels in my brain turning!


What's even more fun is that I signed up under Miche'le in New Zealand. So while my package will come from New Zealand, the three that I send will go to:


Pia in Denmark
Gisela in Omaha
and..
JoAnne in Hawaii


Hooray!  Thanks for playing guys! I promise not to wait until day #364 to send your packages. :)

4 comments...:

waa hoo, way to go - well done ; ))
hugs
Miche'le

sunny said...

Yippee for you! Have fun with it.

ga447 said...

I am very honored that I in your group.

Remington said...

Blogland is fun! We can find so much to do here!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe

Mascot

Mascot
Buster the Newfie 2009-2017

......................

Vol. 10

Vol. 11

Vol. 12

Vol. 13

Vol. 14

Vol. 15