blog home of..

Click to listen!

Minecraft Mondays SewAlong

Powered by Blogger.

Fun Fabric Shops


 photo wintercloth_zps928f3480.jpg

.......

.......

Quilt and Sew Shop

Blog Archive

Download a Pattern

Up 4 Grabs!

Seriously I think it needs stitches
Seriously I think it needs stitches

My Blog List

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My favorite fabric line at the moment...

So much my favorite that I am having trouble cutting into it.  The sweet fat quarter bundles just look so yummy the way they are..  It's not a new fabric line, but it's still my favorite!


Rainy days and Mondays by Riley Blake.


I need to get some confidence and cut into it without being afraid that I won't do it justice.  I just love the umbrellas!





I did, however, find a suggested pattern on the Riley Blake site tonight..  which made me want to cut into it right NOW.  






I will leave you with a couple of crafty photos.. some little girl bibs, backed with minky.  In my favorite pullover style. :)







Happy Thursday!

3 comments...:

sunny said...

Kelli, that fabric is yummy, and I think that quilt pattern does a good job of showcasing it. Have fun.

I was going to tell you send it to me - I won't have any trouble cutting it. But then I saw the pattern - love it for that fabric, so you keep it and CUT it okay?

AND Congrats!!!!! I saw you are a winner at SewCalGal.

Diane said...

Many thanks for stopping by and saying hi! I love it when some one from the other side of the globe just "drops in" .I feel I want to pour you a lovely cuppa and slice some cake and chat for an hour or 2! I buy so much fabric that I just can't bear to cut up! You have a lovely blog. xxxxx

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe

Mascot

Mascot
Buster the Newfie

......................

Vol. 10

Vol. 11

Vol. 12

Vol. 13

Vol. 14